Our tour operation can be characterized by the mode of transport. The challenge to anybody embarking on a tour business is deciding what type of tour to operate. The following list demonstrates some of the types of tours we offered to tourists:
- extended tours
- escorted luxury tours
- fishing tours / sports tours
- historical / art tours
- four wheel drive tours
- day tours
- group tours
- wine tours
- cultural tours e.g. cooking
- guided walking tours
- tag-a-long tours
- nature-based and eco tours.
We are the cheapest in the Israeli market, giving you the full value of your dollar. We are also the most flexible compared with anyone in Israel. If you have a moderate budget, you can join or order a tour within it. If you have a large budget, you can have the vacation you can normally only dream about.
Full or half-day tours
Full or half-day tours are tours that are conducted within a day or part of a day.
- They are popular with tourists because it enables them to experience a destination with little fuss, in minimum time and in relative comfort.
- The choice of tours currently available is extensive, so it is a good idea to make your tour a bit different from what is available.
An extended tour is a tour that has two or more day tours linked together with an overnight accommodation stop.
- Extended tours generally use coaches and stay in hotel or motel accommodation.
- They should not be confused with safari or adventure tours which use coaches or four wheel drive vehicles, and use camping or budget accommodation.
- Extended tours have regular departure dates that can be pre-sold to individual customers well in advance of the date of travel.
Group package tours
A group package tour covers one-off itineraries organized for specialized groups, such as overseas or interstate tourist groups, pensioners groups, schools, sporting clubs and so on.
- Group package tours are similar to extended tours.
Safari camping tours
Safari, camping, eco-tours and adventure tours are essentially four wheel drive (4WD) or coach tours offering adventure or eco-tourism experiences not found in more conventional tours.
- Most tours are aimed at small groups of people who share similar interests.
- They usually use camping or budget accommodation and often have a communal approach to preparing camp sites and meals.
Charter work provides vehicles for general hire by individuals, sporting clubs, social groups, school groups and so on.
- Normally a driver is provided with each coach. However, in some cases a vehicle can be hired without a driver.
Small charter vehicles
Vehicles used to provide limousine services and personalized tours must be licensed to conduct charter trips. However, specific tours or charter trips cannot be advertised.
- This license is applicable to vehicles with fewer than 12 passenger seats and must be driven by a licensed driver.
- Operators are prohibited from operating along established routes, ‘plying for hire’ or touting.
Regular passenger transport
Point-to-point transport, or regular passenger services are easily identified because they have set:
- bus stops – for set down and pick up of passengers