Here you see an overview about the public tours, created by Shalom Israel. There are many other tours, which are created as private tours and can’t be marketed or operated. The tours are coming in different settings. First of all, the tour itself is a VIP tour with the highest quality possible. Secondly, the tours can be customized and then can become even VIP Plus or a low-budget tour, as you wish.
Tens of thousands of years of history comes alive: see for yourself the ancient civilizations and experience Israel through its rich archaeology. This tour is not clean! You get dirty!! You will visit the archaeological sights from the north to the south of the country. You will help digging in the dust and the mud, go trough water, rivers, pools, desert, stones, ruins … it’s amazing for those who are interested in the archaeology of Israel, see for yourself how people lived thousands, even tens of thousands of years ago.
The cave tour, part of the ecotourism and Eco-tours. This tour is meant for the normal public from the ago of 15 and older. It also means climbing, dragging your feet through the mud, becoming wet, walk under the burning sun, becoming dirty, etc. You’re warned!
Passionate about the environment? Tour Israel’s nature reserves, learn about farming in harsh conditions and visit sustainable-agriculture communities. This tour is focusing on Israel as an introduction tour. Nothing specialized, we try to make an attempt to show you as much as possible. I refer to the more specialized ecotours of Israel to see a specific aspect of the beauty of Israel in the other tours.
Culture and history tours
This is not a conventional tourist tour, it’s almost a fact finding tour. You will dive into the hundreds of thousands of years of history about the country of Israel. We will not only see the origins of the three or four major religions in Israel, but far before that. We will see the birth of many civilizations and how they are still alive in some form. Not only the history, but also the cultures of the past and the current day. This is the way how to understand such complex country as Israel. You will learn, see, hear, feel and taste more then you can ever learn at any school for many years … and that all in such a short time.
- Culture and history tour, 12 days
- Culture and history tour, 10 days
- Culture and history tour, 8 days
- Culture and history tour, 6 days
Food and Wine tours
Experience Israel through the tastes and the smells: a gastronomic adventure to discover Israel’s multicultural population and unique culture while indulging yourself in a wide palate of flavors.
- Food and Wine tour, 10 days
- Food and Wine tour, 8 days
- Food and Wine tour, 6 days
- Food and Wine tour, 4 days
These are day tours and they are offered free of charge. Please contact us for the detailed itinerary for each tour.
- A day tour to Masada and Ein Gedi
- Arava Peace Road: Nature and Politics
- Hiking at Ein Gedi
- The Best Hiking Trails in Israel
- Touring the National Parks in Israel
National Parks and Reserves tours
The tour about the National Parks and Reserves of Israel covers the north, middle and south of Israel.
- National Parks and Reserves, northern Israel, 14 days
- National Parks and Reserves, northern Israel, 10 days
- National Parks and Reserves, northern Israel, 7 days
- National Parks and Reserves, Central and South Israel, 12 days
- National Parks and Reserves, Central and South Israel, 10 days
- National Parks and Reserves, Central and South Israel, 8 days
- National Parks and Reserves, Central and South Israel, 6 days
Follow the footsteps of Jesus in a tour of the Holy Land: walk the Via Dolorosa, visit Nazareth and wet your feet in the Sea of Galilee. A spiritual experience to remember.
- Catholic Church tour, 10 days
- Catholic Church tour, 8 days. Low-budget prices from $500.
- Catholic Church tour, 6 days
- Catholic Christmas tour, 8 days
Visiting the Holy Land? Don’t miss all the hotspots with our suggested itinerary: visit Jerusalem’s Via Dolorosa and the room of the Last Supper, check out the Sea of Galilee and all the famous sites of the New Testament, and explore ancient cultures in various archaeological sites.
- Christian tour, 10 days
- Christian tour, 8 days. Low-budget prices from $500.
- Christian tour, 6 days. Low-budget prices from $300.
A Orthodox (Greek or Russian) tour through the Holy Land with the bible in your hand.