A beautiful tour for Catholic (also for Christian) Pilgrims, who want to celebrate Christmas in Israel. You will visit the Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jericho and the surroundings of the Sea of Galilee and celebrate the actual Christmas in Bethlehem, complete with Christmas Mass, dinner and gifts.
This tour is scheduled from the 22nd until 29th of December 2015. For registration and pricing, click here.
The tour brings you from Jerusalem to Nazareth, then Bethlehem, then through Jericho to the Sea of Galilee and environment. Integrated within the tour, is the ” Follow the Footsteps of Jesus in Jerusalem” tour, which literally indeed follows exactly the route Jesus once walked in Jerusalem.
Christmas eve we celebrate in Nazareth with a Christmas dinner and presents under the Christmas tree (optional, depending on the culture you come from, this can be moved to the morning). In the evening we have a Christmas Mass at the Basilica of the Annunciation.
Note Because there are Christians coming from all over the world, we offer different type of Christmas dinners. For the Americans under us, we have the typical Christmas dinners, which are different then the Western European Christians, as well the Northern Europeans and others. During the registration of the tour we discuss these issues and we will deliver.
Within the whole tour, each day, everyone has possible venues for Mass.
- Day 1 – Basilica Of The Holy Sepulchre, Dormition Abbey, Notre Dame Center, Pater Noster (Carmelite Sisters)
- Day 2 – Church of All Nations, Church of St Mary Magdalene, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Church of Pater Noster
- Day 3 – Christmas Mass at Basilica of the Annunciation
- Day 4 – Church of the Nativity, St. Jerome’s Chapel, St. Catherine’s Church, Church of John the Baptist, Church of the Visitation
- Day 5 – Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Day 6 – Basilica of the Annunciation, Church of St. Joseph
- Day 7 – Tabgha Benedictine Monastery, St. Peter’s Latin Parish
- Day 8 – Tabgha Benedictine Monastery, St. Peter’s Latin Parish